The Best Lacrosse Gloves: For Beginners
Maybe you are looking for our youth lacrosse gear hub?
- Foam Protection in “Critical Regions of the Glove
- Micro-Fiber Palm
- Flared Tri-Cuff
- Ventilated palm and finger gussets
- Ax Suede and Pittard Digital palm and finger
- Available in these Colors:
Player Type –
These gloves are “youth sized,” so right out the gates you can expect who these are meant for.
These gloves are perfect for the first time player who is looking for some cheap gear that will still do the job. I full heartedly believe this Easton gloves fit that exact description.
Why You Should Get These Lacrosse Gloves –
- The Protection Young Players Need – As I just said above, these Easton gloves will undoubtedly do the job for a first time player. They have the padding you need to play this game of lacrosse safely and with confidence.
- Very Little, If Any Time Needed to Break-in – These Easton gloves have a good feel of flexibility to them, and with that in mind, the time needed to break-in these gloves is minimal. They should be ready for full use very soon after purchase.
- NO Question, Worth the Price – These are some inexpensive gloves, there is no question about that. Tons of previous customers said they got the use out of these gloves they needed. Decent quality gloves, for a very reasonable price, you can’t go wrong.
Things to Be Cautious Of –
- Gloves May Run a Little “Small” – Be a bit cautious about your purchasing process with these gloves. They are rumored to run just a bit small, so do not try to squeeze your hands or your lacrosse player’s hands into a tight size. Go for the size that will for sure give them enough room.
For any beginning lacrosse player, I CANNOT RECOMMEND THESE GLOVES ENOUGH.
They are an awesome price and will do what you need for the youth levels of lacrosse. When starting out, this game is expensive! You don’t want to spend money where you don’t need to, and through making a safe, sure pick with these Easton gloves, you will give yourself one less thing to stress about.
“Easton will replace any “warranty eligible” equipment that is a result of manufacturer defects in material or workmanship during “normal” use. The Easton warranty program does not cover any defects that are caused due to improper use of equipment or any alteration of our products of any kind.”