A lacrosse bounce back target is a great way to keep your kids off the garage, or practicing, when they don’t have a good wall!
This is where the need for a good lacrosse bounce backs comes in. With the lacrosse bounce back or rebounder, it enhances the practice time and efficiency. The Champion Sports Lacrosse Bounce Back Target is one of the top lacrosse rebounders to consider! Have a look for yourself.
Not the model you are looking for? Check out our review of the Crown Sporting Goods Rebounder!
One Stop Lacrosse Review: Champion Sports Bounce Back
About the product:
This Lacrosse Rebounder is made by Champions Sports, and it comes with a moderate size. It is also strongly built, thanks to the sturdy frame made of steel. This way, the rebounder can stand strong during the practice session. The steel frame is also adjustable, so you can choose the perfect angle that you prefer.
The rebound section measures 4 inches by 3 inches, and it is wide enough to allow you to take your shots even from a distance. The rebounder is made of lax, and there is an adjustable frame that supports it and lets you set a suitable angle. It has adjustable angles, but the maximum height of the product is between 6 to 6.5 inches.
It weighs only 23 pounds, so your children can carry it from one place to another without risking to be injured. The frames are sturdy but light enough to be carried with ease.
What are the benefits?
• Easily portable. The lacrosse bounce back weighs just 23 pounds, so it can be carried by any teenager without straining.
• It comes with a flexible support frame for adjustability. This way, you can set various rebound angles for your lacrosse practice.
• The steel frame is light but strong enough to last for long.
• It is easy to set up. This helps to save on the preparation time and maximize the practicing time.
This product is an excellent consideration if you need a decent piece that is easy to afford.
How are the reviews looking?
- The reviews are holding up pretty well for this Champion Sports Bounce Back. Now it’s not the highest quality product on the market, and you shouldn’t expect a ton of longevity out of this model, but it seems you will get what you pay for. Finding a bounce back for under $100, is a good deal.
Is it worth buying? (Check it out on Amazon.com)
This product has an adjustable frame to allow you use it with your preferred rebound angle. The steel frame is also sturdy enough to let you enjoy it for a long time. You can use it for specific drills, or simply for developing your skills. However, there is an issue with the lax rebound wall. If you use the product for a while, especially with heavy passes, the net will start to tear gradually along the frame. Also, it can be difficult to be carried by one person, due to its width. Regardless of all that, the product is a good choice for light lacrosse practices.