EZ Goal Lacrosse Rebounder
The EZ Goal Lacrosse Rebounder is one of the most widely used rebounders on the market. Check out our reviews below and pick the one that works best for you!
Brief write up on Amazon.com –
“Promote your name by improving your aim with the EZGOAL Steel Folding Lacrosse Tilting Rebounder. This first-class training tool will quickly perfect your shot with its easily adjustable tilting rebounder for high pops, grounders and line drives. It’s built from optimum materials to ensure longevity throughout your career. The stable 1.5-inch-thick, 17 gauge steel frame has UV-protected mat that won’t deteriorate when left in the elements. Why would you leave something this exceptional out in the rain when its Rock Solid folding mechanism allows you to keep it anywhere.”
- 6’x4’ mat area
- 1.5″ Powder coated 17 gauge steel frame with rigid construction
- Folds flat
- Rounded corners allows rebounder to slide easily for storage
- Steel Frame
- 70 Pounds
This is for the intermediate players. While it is certainly a step above a mesh rebounder, this guy isn’t quite up to the standards that Brine has set with their rebounder. That being said, it is still a really good piece of equipment, and one that should be considered for the intermediate lacrosse player.
- Price! In comparison to the STX and Brines in the market, this rebounder is certainly less expensive, yet still gets the job done!
- Excellent Bounce Back. Reviewers have been quite pleased with how well this rebounder moves the ball. Snappy and gives you a greater range to throw around at.
- Solid Frame. With a weight of 70 pounds you already know that this rebounder is gonna be solid. Once you set it up, it’s not gonna move unless a tornado is passing you by.
- Assembly. I found in the reviews that assembling this rebounder is a bit difficult. If you are having difficulty setting it up, just follow this link to a cool video that’ll take you through it step by step.
- Poor Strapping. Linked with the assembly is the strapping that holds the mesh to the frame. It seems that in some cases the strapping wasn’t doing it’s job. In case of defective equipment, be sure to contact the retailer and they’ll be able to fix you right up. Price/Value – $300.00 on Amazon.com
At this price, you’re getting a good quality rebounder for quite a bit less than the big bad Brine model. Like I said, this rebounder will do just fine, and it comes with a very reasonable price for the developing intermediate player.
Looking for something else? Maybe the Gladiator Lacrosse Rebounder is more your style.