Looking for a Deal? The Best Cheap Lacrosse Goals Under $100!
I know I know I know, sometimes lacrosse goals can be pricey! The last thing you want to do is make an investment into an expensive goal, and have it not get used. That’s why we put together this list for you of cheap lacrosse goals that your wallet and game will be happy with!
All of the goals listed are under $100! Have a look and see what you think!
Maybe you are looking for a regulation lacrosse goal?
The Best 2 Cheap Lacrosse Goals on Sale Now!
See which goal meets your budget!
- Powder-coated 1.5 in. steel frame
- Reinforced, UV-resistant netting
- Assembles easily in minutes
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Dimensions: 72W x 72H inches
- 33 pounds
Why You Should Get This Net –
Foldable, Easy to Transport –
- Unlike most of these lacrosse goals I have on this page here, the EZ Goal Lacrosse Goal actually folds up for you, making it very easy to store.
Strong Frame –
- For the price of this lacrosse goal, a lot of previous buyers said they were surprised with the level of durability the frame seemed to carry.
- This net WILL NOT hold up to use from older players who can shoot the ball a lot harder. Previous buyers said it has ripped on command with older players but has been perfect for the beginner crowd.
- Weak Net – Although the frame seemed to be of decent quality, many people found trouble with the net, even just after a few days of use.
Overall Value – Under $100! Check it out on Amazon.com
The EZ Goal Lacrosse Goal is carrying a great price right now, just under $100 off of Amazon.com. If you are looking for a BEGINNER net then this net may be perfect for you.
Interested in adding on a rebounder? This same EZ Goal Lacrosse Goal can come in a package with a shock material net that attaches to the front of the goal for use as a rebounder. Attach it when you want to use the rebounder, take it off when you want a regular goal!
If you’re in the market for a lacrosse goal, you probably realize it’s a more difficult task that it might seem. With so many fragile goals that fall apart as soon as you hit the net, it’s important to do your research before shopping. In order to help you out, here is what I think about one of the most popular LAX goals on the market today: the Crown Sporting Goods Lacrosse Goal.
At first glance, this regulation-size lacrosse goal seems a lot more robust than the competition. With its powder-coated steel frame and durable polyester net, it’s obvious that this product was designed with the idea of withstanding even the hardest shots. As a bonus, the goal’s rugged build is sure to keep it in place even during rough conditions.
The goal is easy enough to set up. Each piece of the frame slides into each other perfectly, and the push-pin design will make sure they stay in their place. Tearing it down is similarly intuitive – all you need to do is push in the pins and tug the pieces away. While you will probably have to remove the net, the whole process is quick and painless, lasting only a couple of minutes at a time.
• Product dimensions: 6′ x 6′ x 7′
• Frame diameter: 1.5”
• Weight: 30 pounds
• Sturdy design: Provided you assemble it correctly, this goal will not get loose easily. Whether it’s used for kids’ practice or high school/collegiate games, you can count on it staying in good condition for a long time.
• Price: At just $59.99, this product’s price is certainly on the low end of the market. Considering it’s a bit more durable than its more expensive brethren, this goal represents the definition of a value buy.
• Weight: Unfortunately, that powder-coated steel frame comes with a price. Thirty pounds is not exactly an insignificant amount – especially if you end up being the one carrying it around!
Overall Value, Check it out on Amazon.com!
As you’ve probably gathered by now, I’m quite taken with the Crown Sporting Goods Lacrosse Goal. With its customer-friendly price, I was expecting yet another disposable LAX goal which would show signs of degradation a couple of weeks after the purchase – I’m happy to admit I couldn’t have been more wrong. As far as lacrosse goals go, this one is worth your money.