GET YOUR FREE “ONESTOPLACROSSE” STICK Q&A WITH PROFESSIONAL LAXERS
Hey laxers! Thanks for checking out our FREE Lacrosse Stick Q&A with Professional Lacrosse Players. Getting your hands on your FREE Q&A is simple…
This Q&A features questions answered by quite the list of Pros…
- Tucker Durkin
- Ken Clausen
- Ryan Flanagan
- Brad Self
- Kyle Sorenson
- Craig Bunker
- Dan Burns
- Logan Schuss
- Chris Bocklet
- Pat Smith
- Dominique Alexander
This Q&A Spans 25 Whole Pages!
In this Q&A you will find over 25 pages of interviews we had with our list of professional players written in plain text for you to reference back to.
We ask the players 6 questions about lacrosse sticks. By the way, these questions were gathered from a number of our followers on Twitter who we polled a while back.
Since we like you guys we want to give you the pro’s answers to the first question we asked…if you want the rest, you are going to have to sign up for the mailing list…
Question #1. What is your preferred type of stick grip to play with?
– Ken Clausen: “I like to have some grip on the shaft which is why the Warrior Diamond is perfect. A little friction between the glove and handle is what I’m looking for.”
– Ryan Flanagan: “If I can find a handle with a sand paper type grip (i.e. the old Diamond handles), I will use that. Otherwise, they are all pretty similar. I tape about one-third of the way up the handle from the butt end to help with control.”
– Kyle Sorensen: “I tape my shaft with white medical tape (it is thinner than hockey tape) covering the entire thing due to having constant sweaty hands.”
– Brad Self: “I like something in the middle. I’ve always liked a little grip but nothing too crazy. I need my hand to be able to move but I don’t want it sliding up and down the shaft like crazy.”
– Dominique Alexander: “On my shafts, I use hockey tape. It’s really a personal preference for every player.”
That’s all we can give you for the moment!
Get the answers to the rest of these questions…when you sign up for the “OneStopLacrosse” mailing list!
The other 5 questions we had pros weigh in on…
- What is your favorite type of mesh to play with and why?
- (For Defenders) What would you consider the most important characteristic to seek out in buying a new head?
- For a high school level middie/attacker, what would be the most important quality they should look for when buying a new stick?
- What is your favorite type of lax shaft to use?
- If you could give your high school self one tip/piece of advice for getting the MOST out of the lacrosse stick you have assembled, what piece of advice would you give?